Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Myself – In my own words

Who am I ?
This question is always present in my mind. I do not yet what is the right answer to this question. I am going to try to describe myself in my own words.
I am a human being that is the result of a mix between different ideas and beliefs learned by life lessons and for a man and a woman that raised me to be the best possible person in life.
By nature, I am distrustful with people, it is hard for me to trust. It takes me a lot of times to trust in somebody, no matter the kind of relationship that I have with the person that I am suppose to trust.
The contradiction about me is I do not trust in people to tell my problems or doubts. But I trust in the idea that people can change their life if they made mistakes and want to change to be a new or better person.
The place that I come from likes to trust in people and believe that everybody could be good and kind without any reason or interest. But reality is far away from this, which is why we lock our doors and have security systems to protect us. Trust has been replaced by fear.
How do I see the world?
I see the world as a dangerous place that is worth to fight to get a better one. I do not have any control of this world that I live but I want to think the opposite to stop the fear that I feel for the world.
I see the world with the two elements that are part of it: people and nature. The first element is destroying the second element in a furious way. But not all the people want to do that to nature. Many people are find the way to create harmony between these two elements, but as I say many not all the people.
With this lack of harmony, I understand why they like to destroy. It is about domination and this mean damaging and destruction to the things that be consider week and useless and also represents an obstacle to get what we want.
How do I relate to other people?
I relate to other people in a positive way. I like to be sorrounded by them and also work with them. I like to share idea and listen opinions from different people.
I am not consider myself as an individualistic person. I do not know if is good or bad but that is the way that I like to relate to other people.
When people ask about me I try to be honest and describe myself in the most faithful way. I always tend to talk about my family because is part of me. I always refer to it with love, admiration and pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment